13 February 2012

The weekend


10 . 02 . 2012 @ Friday



Random self-take :)



This is so true!!
HAHA


11 . 02 . 2012 @ Saturday



Brunch at lou leong nga choi gei, thumbs down lor. I perfer lou wong. But lou wong dirtier :S





Then tou fu fa!
Long time no eat, jeng!







So many eu yan sang,
HAHA :P



Facetime with someone,
haha, I really can't stop laughing when I facetime with him! :D



Night,
change outfit and out for dinner





Black & White





On the way to dinner,
played game again ;)



Those valentine comments are so sweet, haha!





Funny :P

12 . 02 . 2012 @ Sunday



Went to dai bak gong miew,
but I didn't capture the view of there :S



Edited



Seafood meal at setiawan :)



Can't eat this.
I am sensitive with crab :(



Sotong





Love the sky, xoxo!

naegacheachalaga!


No comments:

Post a Comment