19 February 2012

Sunday

18 . 02 . 2012 @ Saturday



Brainless? LOL.
I have to energy to scold him. I just delete his comment.



Oh yeaaa!
This is cool :D





Parents went to a 50 anniversary wedding party,
and get this back, so sweet!!



My brother help me take it, haha,
he feel annoy to help me take :S



Webcam!


19 . 02 . 2012 @ Sunday



The brunch







I keep capturing this few days -.-













Imissyou



And done my hws!
hehe :P







Webcam taking ;)







I know he has view my blog.
My phone out of credit. Want to say thank you :D



Before dinner,
dark circle :S



And get spam from him again,
I wonder why he is so free, but is sweet :P



Omg,
tankaiqin is so sweet just now, haha!



Fine, gosh you digi,
cut my line -.-


Miss you like hell


No comments:

Post a Comment