17 February 2012

Pray hard!

15 . 02 . 2012 @ Wednesday



At first I thought this is a rat,
who knows this is little hedgehog, ci wei!



And I saw this after valentines,
single guys book all the single number places,
not allow those couple to book! HAHAAA



This is the night dinner, jeng!!
Maid made this, spicy enough :D



Chok?





Winkkk ~



And saw girl generation,
omg, shock till gonna eat shit :S



If you guys saw this at facebook, weibo, newspaper, twitter, or blablabla, then you will know how sweet is this girl. Her boyfriend made a real roses wedding dress to her, omg, so touch, so nice, AWESOMEEEE!


16 . 02 . 2012 @ Thursday







Classmates, karwai & soo kuan.
BFF!!



Kar wai and soo kuan saw this photo in my phone photo album, and they said this is nice, I get shock, I just take it randomly, LOL



Edited then uploaded to facebook & instagram



The night, played tetris,
rank 15, the highest rank I had.
But I dropped rank just now again -.-


17 . 02 . 2012 @ Friday



A pimple suddenly popped out this morning,
haihhhh





My tea :)



HAIH,
pimple oh pimple, break up with me kay? :(



Saw this at facebook,
hello pizza hut, so cute!
I wonder what's the taste o.o



Dinner



Mommy learn a new dishes,
bacon + gam zham gu, jeng :P


Uhm, every love will have a test, of course, included mine. The love test of us started I think. My life is busy, but your life busier. Less time to facetime or on call, even when we are texting, but both of us was tired enough, keep fu hin fu hin to each other. What so ever nor, just pray hard. I hope we won't give up this love easily, PRAY HARD PRAY HARDDD!


No comments:

Post a Comment