24 February 2012

Weekdays

20 . 02 . 2012 @ Monday





guess what? this wrote by tankaiqin,
aiyer, rude you!! haha.



Saw this sentence at my chinese tuition paper,
so meaningful :)



Yea, life is simple,
just fuck the fucking thing away!!



And argue with someone :S


21 . 02 . 2012 @ Tuesday



this apartment is just too cool,
but I wonder will them fall down accidentally from the pool? HAHA



Wrote this when malay period,
so boring please. My body have no any malay cells -.-




22 . 02 . 2012 @ Wednesday



The day lunch,
yummm!!



And facetime with someone lor,
hahaha!!



Then walk around outside my house with kaiqin, kaiqin's brother and their beloved jackie. haha. It was funny that jackie just listen what's kaiqin's brother order, but not listen to kaiqin! haha. And on the way I backing to my house from kaiqin house, on call with someone :P





And listen from someone,
eat more fruits!! :D





This chocolate is so yum!
you guys should buy it!!



M & M, my favor,
I hope this all are mine, are mineeee!


23 . 02 . 2012 @ Thursday





Acting kiss :P





Then lunch with yining,
and went to tuition ;)


24 . 02 . 2012 @ Friday



Nappie :D


I hope time can stop now. I really can't memorize all the points in these few weeks before exam. Arghhhh, gonna mad. Btw, I will add oil, support and pray for me please :( And forgive me will be seldom update.

Set the fire to the rain


No comments:

Post a Comment