26 February 2012

Saturday, school day

24 . 02 . 2012 @ Friday



Left this pic to upload it, hehe, kaiqin's hand writing!
Seriously I dislike the emotion, haha :P


25 . 02 . 2012 @ Saturday


A school day,
sigh!! :(



Spec for covering my one big one small eyes,
haha :S



:( because of school day,
I really dislike back to school on saturday.
That's why I don't participate kok0



Actually I am not gonna to have my lunch today one,
but I gastric, so I ask my maid to cook maggie for me



And the whole afternoon,
I keep fail upload picture to instagram



Dinner thime,
changed outfit!









Simple look







Waited around 45 minutes,
people mountain people sea -.-







I feel not that delicious only,
I don't know what so worth to wait -.-



In the car,
keep capturing! haha





















Recommend two korea songs to you guys. First is whenever you play that song - huh gak feat le, the second one is don't act countrified - ali feat junghyung. Both girl's voice is too magnetic, love it!! Is 1245 a.m. now, I waiting someone back, even I am sleepy now. Should I sleep? Or stay waiting? haha, I don't know :S

No comments:

Post a Comment