3 February 2012

Life after CNY

Hey guys, holiday come back to me again! Four days holiday, better than no right?! :( I swear that I will enjoy kaw kaw in this holiday :D This post is want to tell my followers that my life after cny, although cny is not yet end, but is already end for me :S



Found this from facebook,
siri is so funny! HAHAHA



02 . 02 . 2012 @ Thursday


A tired day, but very enrich!











Then walk to one accounting, ah jie for tuition with yining. Forgotten to take photo with her, next week next week! ;)



Sweet!!



I always like this when school days :(



Actually this is talking about friendship,
but peeps thought it's about love, LOL


03 . 02 . 2012 @ Friday





I 1M and donghae 17M,
and the bad becky laugh at me :(



This HAWT PICTURE end up this post,
SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment