18 February 2012

Saturday

18 . 02 . 2012 @ Saturday



Yea, I always like this,
because of you, hahaaa :P



Omg, these dogs are cute,
even they look fierce :S



I woke at 11 today. 12, gonna out to brunch. Mum discovered a bag of iphone cases. She thought I bought it, I thought brother bought it, haha, so funny. Then I said not I buy one, and I asked her to call brother for asking is it his one. He said is felix bought for me. Seriously, I get shock at the moment! HAHAAA, whatever lar, I knew him got view my blog. So, wanna thank you here. Xie xie ni la fei lik xi, xie xie, arigatooooo :D



And these are the button sticker,
now I only realize that iphone butto got clothe to wear one, haha



Citrus as my lunch,
long time didn't go there, even is near my house





Milk can add into tea? O.O



Chicken chop,
omg, it's so tasty!



Mama spaghetti



Ribbon shape's spaghetti,
looks cute!!



This is the dessert



Coffee :)



Beckham's daughter,
this baby is the most elegant I ever seen!



Today Imma too free,
I self take a lot! -.-





Yea,
think twice before break :)



Saw this word at bear bear's profile,
biang biang :P



Waiting brother back and bring me to dinner,
cause dad and mum go out themselves



And bring my black rose out :P



Olivenz cafe as dinner,
I advice you guys don't go!
I order kiwi, but it's apple taste inside, and they still want to say it's kiwi -.-



Bad taste



Okay, acceptable



Brother's



Reach house,
take photo non the stop! :P

















Eyes bag :@









A very tired day,
but spent with happy :D


No comments:

Post a Comment