10 February 2012

The last new year post


04 . 02 . 2012 @ Saturday



haha,
the first facetime with someone :P


05 . 02 . 2012 @ Sunday



Went to daddy's friend business launching!



These are chocolate





Antique fan













I like this outdoor dining room!





After that, bei fong tong as lunch



With kakak and mama :D







Kakak beside me :P









Night, went to gun yam temple with mama



HAHA,
pao gam -.-









FUNNY HELL!
HAHAHA












Opened ang paus at the night, RM1400 ++ ( not included parent's angpau ) Oh god, what can I say? I only can send the best wishes to those uncle aunty! XOXO


07 . 02 . 2012 @ Tuesday



What can is this?!





Secret recipe with mommy,
had our valentine set, HAHAAA!





This is so delicious!







Mommy bought two pairs of sunglasses!



London here,
aunt sent me this photo.







At night,
dated my bestie out to gun yam temple again!





Back at almost 1130. Someone get angry cause he knew my ex were there with me awhile . Seriously, I don't know he will jealous although its only few minutes meet at there. haha, he is so cute :D

08 . 02 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Akamomiji with cousins







Wagyu beef,
all the time's favor!







And alone english tuition at pptg.
GOSH!!


I feel I dislike to blog recently. I don't know why. I feel my blog not that interesting like last time. And not often to update it. I afraid that one day I will hate my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment