14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

13 . 02 . 2012 @ Monday



Omg, this lambo is so cool man!
Attractive color :D



Started my Chinese tuition last night,
I am the 60th student :P



As usual,
I facetime with the someone before I sleep , hehehahaaa :P



And saw this at facebook, so true!
Girls & guys, be confident!! ;)


14 . 02 . 2012 @ Tuesday



Happy Valentine's Day!
Every day I think how lucky I was to find you,
how lucky I am to have your love :)



Valentine's meal alone,
family went out dinner with their friends :(



And I made this to him,
hehehaha :P


Although we not couple, but I already satisfied with this relationship. More than friendship, less than couple. Hmm, I don't couple with him doesn't mean I don't love him. Don't ask me why I don't want couple with him. I don't know also. My friend ask me you don't scare other girls grab him from you? Seriously, I don't scare, haha. I hope he won't let me disappoint like others did. But one day you feel you don't love me dy, tell me, I will accept it and let go. Cause I just wish your heart fill with happiness. I don't hope you because of me and sad. That's all.


Sometime I fear I will lost you once a day,
but every time I look into your eyes, it tell me, WON'T :)


No comments:

Post a Comment