11 July 2011

Sunny yesterday ;)


I used three days to read this , nice to read , JENG ! :D It's about a game that given by a teacher . Every students must be a angel , and the angel have a host . Angel need to help their host to solve their problems through letter . But the don't know who is their host , who is their angel . After the game was over , the teacher will tell them who is their host and their angel . It's a nice story ! Millions of recommend :D

10 . 07 . 2011 @ Sunday

Yesterday was my brother's birthday . Happy belated birthday to you , my dear bro :) At the early morning , I wrote some blessing on a paper and pasted at his door . He was surprise to see it , I think ! HAHAHA . Around twelve , brother fetch me to mcd .




I love this , mcshaker !



Brother's big mac !

I had a great appetite yesterday . I ate a large size mchicken , two bottle of cola , two packet of french fries with bbq powder , two pieces of nugget . Can not imagine how much is the calories ! :S Please lar lee kah pui , start exercise tomorrow okay ?!



My noob face -.-







Pimples , GO AWAY .
I don't want to see you on the next shot !





Around 6 ,
I suggested to walk around our garden .


But the sunshine was bask yesterday ,
so we brought a purple umbrella out , kaiqin's favourite colour ;)







I cannot open my eyes because of the sunshine :S



I look cute here , I KNOW :P





She wasted 10 minutes to close this umbrella I think ! XD



Around 6 something , we said bye bye to each other . Then had my dinner ;) After dinner , I were boring enough until tied my hair to braids :P

- ORIGINAL PHOTO -





Finish post ! I should do my tuition homeworks now . Allah , life is how boring with homeworks ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment