18 July 2011

Just a clarify .

Okay , friendship cure back because of your apologize . Maybe people will think I am a barbaric girl , always do not admit my own fault and force people to say sorry to me . But about that matter , I am sure that I didn't do wrong anything . But the only question , why you can said if I feel humiliation , I can go and delete the wall post . But the one who delete the wall post is you . Why you can go and delete yourself and say if I dislike I can go and delete it ? If a person who don't know the matter clearly , I think they will thought the one who delete was me right ? Maybe people will gossip me and said that this is just a small matter , so care for what ? What can I say is , everyone has their own baseline . And my baseline is can't because of some small matter and made people misunderstanding me , suspect me . For me , this is totally cannot acceptable . Whatever , this is just a clarify , doesn't represent anything . It's over of the argue , friend back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment