11 July 2011

Cutest bao ♥


Hello , here I am updating my blog and watching boys over flower * winks * Ahem ! I'm gonna to show you guys a bao , a cutest bao ! Em ? You thought it's a bao ? Definitely wrong ! It's a dog , my cutest fattest stupidest doggie - baobao . Actually she call brownie , but my grandma can't pronouce it clearly , so call she as baobao :P




Yiiii ,

bao ar bao , why don't you look to camera eh ? :(



Then outside was hotter & hotter ,

baobao was suffer & suffer !



Then my mum suggested to bring her come in :D









Her tail swing the non stop !

HAHAHA


The funniest scene is coming up ,

DANG DANG !


v


v


v







She look's good looking with my old pyjamas :P




She was sleeping with wearing a pyjamas ! XD





Bao arrrrr , ni hao cute ! :D



Okay , that's all of this post . Here I'm going to update a new post , wait for few hours kay ? STAY TUNED GUYS !


No comments:

Post a Comment