8 July 2011

Let go

You , you ruin my mood again . The more I care the more I have to lost . But why I'm always the only serious one ? You always told me those sweet words , yea , I'm very happy while I saw it . But I can feel it wasn't issue from your heart , I know . Okay , since you treat my love as a joke , I think I really want to let go . Let you go , it's a painful decision . I tried hundred times , fail millions times . What I realised is a man who truly loves you will never let you go , no matter how hard the situation is . Okay ! It all comes to the end about the past and you . For the future , about me , to be continued ! :) Girls , remember , sometimes the right person for you was there all along . You just didn't see it because the wrong one was blocking the sight . This is what I get a conclusion from this love .

No comments:

Post a Comment