3 July 2011

Child's sunglasses :P

Stop the bangkok posts ! Because I found out those pictures that hanged with kaiqin . Oops , is a long time ago again , HAHAHA !


19 . 07 . 2011 @ Sunday


Starwalk day , after starwalk . Kaiqin asked me want to go jj or not with a very sudden ! Okay yeahhh ! Surely I won't reject her date , hehe :P P/S : We were wearing slipper that day , how cool ?! But the focal point was I get hurt at my foot there :(



I am blurrrr -.-


Peace :D
This is the common pose that can see from us :P



See , we peace again !
HAHAHA


Her ice cream :)


My dessert :)


SOUR SOUR SOUR ,
SALTY SALTY SALTY !


Not a good recommended food to my blog follower seriously :S





We're copying the boys over flower !
Look alike ? :P



I like to buy this when I am still a child :P


Yeahhh !
The title is only start now ! HAHAHA


DANG DANG DANG DANG ! :D



See , peace again ! XD


Her previous profile picture ;)



LC worrr ! :P


Act yenggg :P



I hope that have someone to gift this to me :$



Purple sunglasses ,
I prefer deep purple !


TANKAIQIN & LEEKAHPUI's photo ,
don't be shock !

v

v

v





TANKAIQIN , beside you the mirror ,
got a , got a , got a HEAD ! :S





End up this post with a very cool girl ,
awwwww , winks ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment