9 July 2011

Crazy class photo :P



Hehe , I had a KFC brunch today . Delivery by brother ;) KFC stand for kentucky fried chicken , but I only eat those french fries & salad . Oh DELICIOUS ! :D And I drank 2 classes of cola ! It's exceed my record :S


30 . 06 . 2011 @ Thursday


Oops , miss karwai brought her phone to school that day , bad student ehhhh ! :P It's a million IMPOSSIBLE that we won't take pictures ! So start the pictures now !


v


v


v



Round face I have :/






Oh ! That day was koperasi day . Had a discount if you buy those stationery . We didn't bought any stationey , but POP ! HAHAHA . Oops , it's my favaurite taste , lemon , JENG ! RM 1 per one bottle ;) And yea BECKY , I already sent you one lorry of pop through dream dy , do you recieved ? :P





Lian had a money pose ,
and my pose was happy because have money .

Quite lame right ? XD





This is LC face :P



Pop bu shi qi shui bu shi qi shui :D





LIN SOO KUAN & LEE KAH PUI :)




CHOW KAR WAI & CHONG YINING


Eh hambao ning ,

you look pale here :S







Oops , what they're laughing with showing their teeth ? XD Chong yining was showing her middle finger to the camera , and chow kar wai surround her middle finger . Hem , I guess you guys know what's the meaning right ? :$



I'm so hardworking doing my homeworks ! :D


Okay , next round ,

we went to toilet for capture photo , non stop ! :P












I like ah lian 's face here ,

SO CUTE ! :D



I discover that I were the only one who peacing -.-










My best classmates ,

appreacite our friendship !


Laugh , gossip , laugh , gossip ,

what we doing in the everyday :D



I like to peace !


Peace to you , peace to me ,

peace to everyone :D


Today is the first day that we didn't texting at all . Meaning we were over right ? Actually we should be over earlier , but we not willing to do this . Thinking what you had promise me , my only reaction is : LAUGH & LAUGH . I didn't moody , upset or emo , really . I think I already give you up , you're not mine , I'm not yours too . Good luck to your next girl , and please , if you love her , stop flirting to others . I bet no one will like their boyfie to chat with other with those sweet words that you told her before ! Girls , if the man is really love you , they won't promise you all too much of thing , because they knew , if they can't do it , you may be sad . They don't want you all sad because he love you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment