2 September 2012

Still August


26 . 08 . 2012   @   Sunday
 

This is a quite boring day for me. Whole day keep doing moral project, but the point is I just used three days to finish all the words pages, left some forms and picutres only, hehe!!



Around six something, dad backed, 
so we went to grandma house for dinner.
* Hopes my leg can grows longer and longer!! 


30 . 08 . 2012   @   Thursday


After school, as usual, went to one accounting center for tuition with yining. But since August, kai yi and shu yee (not sure is this pronouncing or not) tuition with us. So sometime we will lunch together also  :)



After tuition, 
mama brings me to jusco, and I want to eat ice cream  :P

 

Finish eating, went to market!
After buying, who know outside raining cats and dogs? 

 





Heavy rain made us can't get into car. Unfortunately, mama's car park at the place that without shed. So we waited around 20 minutes only backed  :(

 





Night, changed outfit, rest awhile, then follow dad to uncle goh's house.There's having a small gathering. Who knows dad backed at 9 p.m., so late!!! HUNGRY HELL!  Reached there, I saw my kindergarten teacher, woah, long time no see, she still looks young, she is already 50 something, but still looks like 30 something. Omg! So shy to talk to her  :$



While those adults are chatting, I don't know what to do, so I find pei shan and chat with her. Around 10 something, she wants to watch korean drama, so we said byebye, haha. Then I sit alone at there and play phone games, this is my current temple run best score, why can't 3M?!  :(

 

1 something, backed, I wear my con almost 19 hours, 
I GONNA BLIND !!  @@


No comments:

Post a Comment