13 September 2012

The days, The feelings


10 . 09 . 2012   @   Monday



This was my lunch, 
is getting dislike mister potato chips, too salty  :S

 

My monday was so blue this week. Because of my weibo, I think I get hacked. All my following is just too meaningful, but all gone now, I just tried my best to find them back but some I can't find it back  :( WHY SO UNLUCKY?!  This is my very first time get hack, and I hope it's the last time!! 



Bin zui for the day  :(

 

One of the monday blue is because the next day chinese oral test. Seriously, I can't memorize thing well. Except those things which important to me, then I will mark down or use some special way to memorize it. I just used two days to memorize the whole essay, and I can say it well to my boyfie when on calling. I thought I can say it well in front my classmates and chinese teacher also, but, just I thought  :/  I am so freaking nervous that time and my brain goes blank that time, ahhhhhh  T T WHYYY!!  But my teacher is tolerate, she give me 22/30 in my oral test. Althought is a quite low marks in my class, but I already very thankful to my teacher dy!



Thanks ann ann's lime sweet, 
nice!!  :D


CAMWHORE TIME!

 















Xuan xuan and half of pei shan, 
HAHAHA!

 

智者说话,因为他们有话要说;
愚者说话,因为他们想要说话。


11 . 09 . 2012   @   Tuesday



Still memorizing my oral,
I can't wink well here, looks cacat  @@

 

My bro said this is so innocent, 
no! Actually he said: why you act innocent?  -.-


Reach home, my dining room and kitchen is like war-ing, cause my grandma baking mooncake and mama baking chocolate cake. I feel want to help them, but seems no one needs my help. K  FINE !!


MOONCAKE PRODUCTION PROCESS!

v

v

v








DANG DANG!!
My cooking genie cute popo made this  :D
 * althought I dislike to eat mooncake

 

Some of the mooncakes is for sale, 
fei giew is my popo, haha

 

 Finish war! 

 

Grandma remember I don't eat mooncake, so she baked some gong zai biang for me and cousins. Omoooo! SO TOUCH  :/  WO AI NI POPO!!

 

Mum bake this, 
but is like too dry?  

 





Posted this to weibo  :)
 


Then watch the last episode ' We Got Married ' of lee teuk and sora. Yerrrr!! So sad!!! This kiss goodbye scene really touched my heart!  :/



Oh ya, my grandma changed her mobile phone, 
no camera but can text can call, got games to play also!
Cost RM68 only  :O  WTF SO CHEAP!
 




Dinner - HOMEMADE BURGER 

 

Smile as much as you can  :D


12 . 09 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

Snoopy level up made my day,
HEHEHAHA   ~   :D

 



Kakak homemade nasi lemak, 
spicy till you can't recognize your mother  :S


Ohya, this is a very memorable day and night with my boy, 
never forget the feeling  *muack*


13 . 09 . 2012   @   Thursday



Recently like to take picture before school, 
haha

 





I feel I am so weird in those pic  @@

 

As usual, 
after school then tuition with this stupid, haha!


Is listening ' A midsummer night's dream ' from brown eyed girls now, sweet rhythm, sweet mv!  Feel good while listening, hehe. Sleep now, tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment