2 September 2012

The last August day with love


31 . 08 . 2012   @   Friday


At first, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY TO MALAYSIA!  MERDEKA! 


Hehe, it is a public holiday. So I hang out with my beloved baby. He came my house and fetch me on 11:15 a.m. , then we rushed to jj, cause we want to watch ' step up revolution ' on 11:45 a.m. We reached there at 11:35 a.m. , then quickly buy ticket and go in. 



Nice romance & dancing movie,
recommend to who not yet watch  ;)

 

Finished watching, then we have our lunch. Mcd full, kopitiam full, the whole jusco is full of people!!  @@  Then we leave jj to near ipoh garden east that mcd. Who know? It's full also -.- K!! Then we simple find a place and eat, k-kai. Not that delicious. But I feel full after it, cause this is my first meal of the day on 2pm. After lunch, we went to tasek find his friends awhile then we went to 'perak cave' for hiking, haha pi li dong!





We just hiked of the half mountain, cause I am too lazy, haha  :P  Then we went to parade, wooo, the very first time that we hanged to parade. LALALA~  He parked at the top roof parking area, by going up there, we should go turning up to there. It's quite hard, for me la. HAHA, but he did it, and told me : 很难咩?我林子敬都做到啦 with confidence voice. Awww, his confidence side really handsome! Attracted me!  :P







Then he fetch me back to house la, was a happy day with him. Hehe, I like to stick with him and go to anywhere  :D  Reached home, quite bored, so I camwhore, haha.









 not ready yet  -.-






Hehe, thanks baby for giving me a wonderful day, made my last August day became so amazing! And we sweat a lot while hiking, then he helped me to wipe my sweat tenderly, haha! :P *HUG YOU TIGHTLY BABY*

    

No comments:

Post a Comment