3 September 2012

The starting of September


 
A brand new month again. Hmm, I want to study well in this month and then get good result at the next month final exam. Hope I can do that and not to be lazy. YAYA! At first, I want to finish all my project in this week, they are stuck-ing my schedule.


01 . 09 . 2012   @   September


The first day of September, went to parade with mama. Had our breakfast there. We were not that hungry, so we ate at Starbucks. A place that I have been long time no come. HAHA, seriously, I less hang parade in this year. No more lala-ness, haha. Of course, hang parade doesn't mean lala. Just beause last year I always went there for hanging, because there like more teenage feel? But many lala ppl and malay bad guys there, so I getting lesser and lesser hang to there.



Forgotten what's the food name. Cake is for mama, and the puff, thumbs up for it!! So nice! I think it's name is something like chicken o cheese? Not sure. Drinks is chocolate cream chips.





Then shopping for one hour. Just mama keep on buying, haha, the shopping queen! I just keep giving opinion to her of which is nicer.  Then back home. Quite boring. So I watched the last episode of 'Ghetto Justice 2'  NICE MOVIE!



Night, went to syuen hotel,
yuk choy got a dinner there.

 

Special cake, 
but taste.... haha

 

This cute cute ball, 
I LIKE TO EAT!   :P

 

And and, my almost ten years best friend got performance that night. Omg, my very first time to see her perform! I know she likes to dance and sing. When we were primary students, we like to go each other house, on S.H.E concert disc, dance and sing inside the room. HAHA, like silly!  And she always teach me the main steps of the dance, haha! Btw, she did not bad at the show *claps*  :D

 



Get back to house, photograph before shower, 
long time no wink  ;)


02 . 09 . 2012   @   Sunday



Saw this at weibo, HAHA, so true! Cause I always talk something that not logical to my boyfie, and he is like -.-? What 歪理 is this. Haha, erhem! Mr.Lim, see, I just tell out my feel  :P







Photos with pajamas. I wake at 11 something that morning. Too tired  @@  He waited me for a long time, simimaseh  :S  Actually I recorded a video to him, but it's too ugly, so I deleted, haha. That's all for this post. Is time to nap, tata  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment