28 September 2012

Love Days



Finally, I can post what I can remember clearly that what am I doing at which day!  HAHA.  Got a bad news to tell, erm, actually is my personal bad news only  -.-  My sweet 16 that day is the day I having exam.When I know it, I is like: OKAY,FINE.  Not that angry or what. Cause that day is having account paper2 only. Hope my birthday will bring me more luck to my exam *pray*


 26 . 09 . 2012   @   Wednesday





 My baby boy went to Taiping, and I knew he is having a drive to there. This is the far-est place that he drive, seriously, is quite worry. Hmmm, so I do a ' ping an fu ' to him. Hopes he is everything safe at there and stay safe to back ipoh!


28 . 09 . 2012   @   Thursday


I self-made bread to him that day, 
hehe  :P



My lunch

 

Dinner  

 



This is fail, 
like chewing gum, cant swallow  -.-

 

Don't know what grape is this, 
so many seed inside  *dislike*

 

Bie!! You know? Sometime not I want to be clever or pro. But fact prove everything. hahaha!! Gambateh to your fair also  :P

 

Had been one week more didn't upload photo to insta, because I were having serious pimple face that time. That day saw my baby upload photo. Then I sam si si want to upload also. No idea what face should I take, so I copied his face, HAHAHA!!

 

Smiling face + Pillow. 
I think 70% look alike?  

 

BUBBLE   ~
 

28 . 09 . 2012   @   Friday


After school,
went out with him awhile before he went taiping.

 

Bought chips more to his itchy mouth, 
BUT NOT HIM!  :P

 



Long time didn't take picture with him. These two, he win! Two also act so cute, but really cute, got sot-ed me you know? haha. But I smiley seem awkward  :S







Reached home, 
camwhore awhile then have my lunch

 

Soup + rice, 
TASTE GOOD!!!

 

When tuition, 
ann bring me sweet again, haha, NICE!!

 

Reach home and saw this at my house. Samsung Galaxy S3, my father's new phone. Seriously, my parents not that people who will pursue technology. So I am quite shock when my father show me his new phone. HAHA. I played awhile. The cam is really nicer than iPhone 4. Then I chat with my brother. He told me he gonna buy iPhone 5 when Malaysia is public offering. What can I say is: I WANT TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment