28 September 2012

Unknown Days


Ding ding ding ding, don't know which day and what am I doing again  :S  So just posting without date, peace! 



Chicken rice, 
long time no eat!!!  I MISS YOU!!! 

 

Snoopy fair, 
I spent one dollar to see this, nothing special  -.-

 

Popo made this, crazy!!!
  Is more spicy than the strongest spicy taste! 

 

Cucumber and leong sui can't cure the spicy-ess at all  -.-

 

LEVEL UP!

 

The essay cause me this  :/

 

Another day, 
my favorite food  :D

 

Tomato juice

 



Actually spec is for covering my pimples  :(

 

Just finished this comic, 
quite touch. This story taught me be self-reliance!

 

Maid bought this from Indonesia too

 



Met this naughty, 
sor por,  HAHA


DINNER

















FULL LIKE HELL !!

 



Lunch



After 4 hours study, 
tomatoes for relaxing  ~

 

Mummy baked cheese tart for very first time!
 Seriously, taste not very good, haha



Lunch?
Not clear  :S
 
 

BLUR!

 

Purple sweet potato!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment