11 September 2012

Cousin's birthday celebration


08 . 09 . 2012   @   Saturday


I wake at 10 that day, and I saw my maid when I out from my room, haha, she's finally back! She changed her hair style also, WOAH!  HAHA.



Mum went out to salon that day, I don't know at all. I just wait her back like usually. Around 12, she called me, and asked me did I eat the salad that she made? I is like WTF?  -.-  The weird salad I ever seen, haha, but taste not bad  :P
 




*While waiting

 

I spent the whole afternoon with watching ' 快乐大本营 '
Funny movie! Made me laugh like no tomorrow! HAHA

 

Around 3 something, mum backed, 
I acc her to take her passport photo and bought bread from 'family'


SUSHI BREAD, 
not recommended   :S
 
 

 Mum homemade lemon juice, 
I would never forget how sour is it!!!

 

Around 6 something, changed outfit, and out for dinner. Actually I dislike this dress, lol. Just because I have no idea what should I wear so I just simply take this out and wear it.


09 . 09 . 2012   @   Sunday





Lack of sleep. Just slept around 4 hours only. If my boyfie didn't text me, I think I would overslept  :/  Then I keep rushing for shower and blablabla within 30 minutes, I feel I am so 'geng'! HAHA Then out with him at 8:30 a.m. , fetch his friends then went to siew wan deang for our breakfast. After breakfast, went to KPJ, because his friend accident and get in to hospital, so we visited him. They keep chatting with jokes, I can't stop laughing that time. HAHA! Around 11 something, I backed, and went out with my mum for my cousin's 12th birthday celebration.



His mum homemade cake for him, 
of course, beautiful decoration always have no good taste, haha

 

But I likey the food!!
Especially red egg, so so cute, and so so red  :D

 



All in red, 
HAHAH

 



Doesn't look like 12 little boy right?  :S

 



After wishing, blow the candles,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN KEN!!

 

Yo sor lou cousin, haha, 12 years old liao. The year can get your 'MYKAD' , and also the year having UPSR. Seriously, no worry on that. It's quite easy. Put more effort then you can get good result dy. Listen what I advice to you that day, don't always play iPads, balance game time and study time. Next year you transfer to high school, add oil add oil! And then, don't be naughty! Anything just call me, jiejie will always help you  :)  Lastly, happy birthday to you! Be more handsome, get good results always, and stop getting tall, haha!! I really can't accept a 12th guy is taller than me  -.- 





The very bak chi faces!  
HAHAHA

 



At night, went out with my baby awhile. Haha, he is seldom smile like this in front my cam, wooow, the precious photo!  HAHAH




  
Reached home then facetime with him , I keep singing while he studying, haha. Of course, I'm a good girl friend, so I silent when I singing  :D



Before sleep, 
look so evil here  ~  :O

 

And public out my house shoes, 
so cute right?  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment