7 September 2012

Forth month anniversary


Dang dang, this is the very real  me. Freaking round face right? Haha, forever chubby  :/  Friends got many comment on this: mature, cute, white, fat, smart, doesn't look like you, eye so small, even your upper lip is thinner than your lower lip is a comment also. What la? @#$%^&*  -.-  


 03 . 09 . 2012   @   Monday


Tuition, 
camwhore non stop  :P











The one who behind is so concentrating  :P


Seeeee!!  
HAHAHA




Ann ann & Xuan xuan  


吴泉图 = 无前途
周慧娟 =  周围钻 


 04 . 09 . 2012   @   Tuesday



I am yogurt fever, but this is fat free, hmmm... 
mum, can you buy low fat  -.-?


Salad, actually I want without mayonnaise one, 
but really tasteless, must put some only delicious.
  

05 . 09 . 2012   @   Wednesday



Saw this in instagram, 
so true  ~


Homework before the day tuition, do you guys know why I like account? Just because when the moment you balance up the answer, the feel is so freaking happy and feeling so success you know?  HAHA. But I get only 40 in the lastest test, wtf, I put all the answer opposite places  -.-  WHAT A CARELESS MISTAKE ?!!


06 . 09 . 2012   @   Thursday


Ann said I look like a girl here, 
but I don't think so, haha, I prettier  :P


Get dai tong mooncake from papa's friend.




These are the snacks after lunch before dinner,
 haha  -.-

 



Is just too boring  :S


Like this dog so freaking much !!
If it in front of me, I sure hug it kaw kaw!!


And ya baby! Today is the forth month anniversary with my baby boyfie. Hoho, went out with him a while, he keep laughing and laughing, haha, sor sor geh, too happy to meet up with me is it?  HAHA. By the way, words to him:


Bie, here something to tell you. At first, happy forth month anniversary la  :P  You must be more hardworking la, fight for your spm, left 59 days only. After spm only relax 99!! Then always be 3H! Happy, Healthy, Handsome. HAHA. Love you, tata, waiting you get back to house!  *miss miss*



 

No comments:

Post a Comment