31 August 2012

Facial


25 . 08 . 2012   @   Saturday



After facial, had this with mum at wong kok, 
mango plus honeydew sei mei lou :P
 SO JENG LOOO   ~



7 months passed, is time to buy new cons again! Hehe, I am biomedics users, but I feel like wanna change brand, cause if you wear after 12 hours, is really dry like hell!!  @@  I heard people said fresh con is quite good to use, but it is only famous on color cons. Wondering what brand is good to use, I mean colorless con. Any suggestion?





Dinner with family that night. Four people seven meals, omoooo!!! The main course of the dinner is crabs, but I dislike to eat seafood plus I am seafood allergic. Hehe, so this is for pap, mama, and brother.

 

Random shot when reach home, 
HAHA

 

Saturday night, online and leong sui 
Quite enjoy  :D

 

Did you guys know my birth date is between at libra and scorpio? Some constellation book said I am libra, some say I am scorpio. So usually I see both side, see which is more true to me. This time, libra is more true to me!!


27 . 08 . 2012   @   Monday

 

Tomato juice and kayang gok as lunch



HAHAHA, 
Li Ann captured this when I poking my hair  :S

 



Pimples is so obvious right?
SO SAD!


29 . 08 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

When I reach home, I saw my beloved xiao yun became like this. This is what my mum done. Xiao yun oh xiao yun, ni bian si yan mei ler!!!   HAHAHA



 And bought this as lunch, 
colorful butter cake, so cuteee!





Read this comic within two days. I feel I am so intensely  :O  But this comic is really nice to see. The content is about a stringent dad after amnesia, how is she life with his dad. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!

 

Then I eat this, 
mouth too itchy, haha  :P

 

Lui cha as dinner, 
popo made this, it's all vegetable inside, nice!!

 





 Random take



At the night, 
sit at here and online


This week after facial, my face still so red and full of pimples. Fortunately, it's getting less now. But after one pimples disappear, another pop out again. What's the problem huh?!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment