13 August 2012

Last week



05 . 08 . 2012   @   Monday

 

That night, olympic dato lee chong wei and lin dan had a final match. So nice, so nervous! haha. Althought lee chong wei lose the game, but he won every malaysian heart. Sometime, we not lose on skills, we lose on luck. Whatever, proud of you!!


06 . 08 . 2012   @   Monday


School holiday  :P

 





 Just a simple day, out for lunch awhile, then back home study. That night, I alone tuition  :(  Li ann, pei shan, yu xuan didn't come. HAHA, but I more concentrate?  Ohhhh! You guys disturb me! Especially you, TAN LI ANN  :P


07 . 08 . 2012   @   Tuesday



Lunch, 
so much of snaks  :S

 

Ann treated me these, 
cute color, taste good also  :)

 

Tomatoes   ~

08 . 08 . 2012   @   Wednesday




WINK !

 





Sometimes, study is just too boring,
so I would photograph,  haha  :P
 


Popo made these, 
nom nom!

 




Finally!!
It's flowering   :D

 


09 . 08 . 2012   @   Thursday




After tuition,
had lunch at san yun long, so cheap, and taste not bad  ;)

 

Yining's hand  @@


Last Thursday, photograph at school with classmates. We keep laughing and laughing, haha. Crazy us  :P



















HAHAHA epic 

 

Night, facetime with my love. Black out, cause he went to bath, but I not willing to off it, I wanted to wait him back from bath and see him. While waiting, self-loving, hahaha!!


10 . 08 . 2012   @   Friday


  

Lotus root soup,
JENGGG!



Before sleep,
had a take, hehe.


STAY TUNED FOR THE WEEKEND POST!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment