6 August 2012

First week of August


Hehe this is the dinner of my last day july  :)


  01 . 08 . 2012   @   Wednesday



Lunch, 
leong sui, homemade salad, biscuit  ... 



That day is too boring, 
play with spec, hehe  :P



Just wake from nap.
BLURRRR   ~









Dinner, 
FULL!


02 . 08 . 2012   @   Thursday


My mum forgotten give me fees that day, so I use my own money to pay. Haha feel so dai gor lui dy  :P  That day after tuition, I still got tutor time, 12 hours study time & con time, I am so so so tired   @@

 



My hard handwriting cause this

 

I want my boy sek sek  :(

 

That day I just hug my xiao yun hardly and fall at sleep
 



03 . 08 . 2012   @   Friday



When tuition, saw my birth date at the essay, 
haha!

 

 Fried rice as dinner

 



Friday night, 
busy of grandma birthday card!


04 . 08 . 2012   @   Saturday

 

The day outfit, 
I seem fat dy  :S

 

So kid style card   @@



The back side, and the signs 


PICTURES TIME!

































Lovely cousins, 
celebrated grandma birthday at hei loi teng restaurant. 

 









 The food



The homemade cake from aunt, 
haha cherry too sour, made grandma this face xD

 





Cousin iPad

 







Look so tall here!  :D

 



These pity dogs beside me when dinner

 

Saw this at weibo,
DREAM HOUSE  o.o


STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment