24 August 2012

The week without parents

 

13 . 08 . 2012   @   Monday


This was the week I live without my parents. Because my parents went to China for working. I got abit independent in this week lor  :P

 

 

See!! This is the very first time I touching in cooking. Ermmm, but I think cutting is more suitable to say? HAHA. Whatever, in the first time, I feel I cut till not bad lor  :P



Hehe, not bad !!

 

Guava, 
SO FRESHHH   ~

 





 Tuition-ing



Sometime, I just too concentrate,
but looks acting here  O.O


14 . 08 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

Tomato and cucumber juice as lunch

 

After nap then tuition, 
look so blur  @@

 

One of the meal of dinner, 
popo special dish. JENG!

 



 Exam day. 
Revision and waiting my baby boss back, 
capture and I recorded a video for him, haha!!

 

And the day was our 99th day,
I shocked him post this to instagram and facebook  :O

 

We facetime the whole night until the another day, 
the very first hour of our 100th day, hehe sweet chatting  :D


15 . 08 . 2012   @   Wednesday



The 100th day, 
I went out with him long gai  ;)

 

HAHAHA, 
HUG HUGGG !!!
 

I hope we would last long. Bie, thanks for your caring, understanding, comfort and more. Although sometimes we argued, but these argument will make us more understanding each other. BABY I LOVE YOU!



Grandma knew my favorite meal,
and cooked for me, hehe, xiexie popo!

 

And ABC soup


 16 . 08 . 2012   @   Thursday



Grapes is the day fruit


 17 . 08 . 2012   @   Friday


Public holiday, 
out with my dear  :)







In the early morning, we went to long gai and exercise, haha. Saw we sweat 99?!  HAHA.  And I brought some grandma homemade biscuit to him, and he said it's tasty. Heheee   ~

 









Boring afternoon!
 So I keep capture and capture

 

Night, aunt sent me a photo, 
England here, nice lavender view!!


 18 . 08 . 2012   @   Saturday



Parents came back at the day dawn, so we brunch at ten good. So timely, we saw aunt and grandma, hahaha!!

 

Then acc mum to boutique

 



 Brother capture this!  -.-







Night, changed a lace dress and went to a charity dinner

 

The dinner organizer gave me this,
how long I didn't see this, since I am not a clubbing kaki, haha
 
 

Backed and facetime with my baby, 
see him, so tired! :/  *love love*


No comments:

Post a Comment