1 July 2012

Last week of june


Zoom it


23 . 06 . 2012   @   Saturday

 

Wake at nine that day, went to salon for hair treatment, and cut those hair which spoiled. Sit at there for two hours and more. Cause I wanted to wait my mum dye her hair. So bored! That's why I dislike go salon with my mum  -.- 

 

 The day lunch

 

 Cute scene!


24 . 06 . 2012   @   Sunday

 

Parents went to trip, 
this is the day breakfast & lunch  :/

 

Oh ya!
S.H.E come back stage on saturday night!!!

 

 Posted an old pic to insta

 

I always answer the green sentence to him,
HAHAHA :P


25 . 06 . 2012   @   Monday

 



Stay back with him,
my face is so roundddd   ~

 

When taking this, 
the tuition teacher look at us few times, haha so awkward!


26 . 06 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

After tuition

 

WTF,
THIS IS SO LAME!! haha


27 . 06 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 



Yaya, stay with him again, 
and went to lfs for madagascar!

 

Honeydew as supper,
so sweet  :D

 



I hug him to sleep a whole week!


28 . 06 . 2012   @   Thursday

 



Before ah jie tuition, I went to a shop to buy these. Mini burger, childhood memories! RM11.80 per box. I gave some to my schoolmates and him. Those which left one is for myself  :P



This is so nice  :O



A week no nap time, 
I am quite tired  :S
 


Baby rain,
so cute & so fat! AHAHA

 

I want to try this!!


29 . 06 . 2012   @   Friday

 

I stay with him that day again, haha. One week three days, is a happy week to me :P  At that night, we chatted almost one and a half hour, endless topic, haha, is a happy night to me although is tired enough. Oh ya, and I meet charles that day also, at mcd. My blog follower and primary tution friend. We saw each other and waved our hand  :)

 

HAHAHAHHA
the last photo made me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment