24 June 2012

2012 Korikulum Day


22 . 06 . 2012   @   Friday


The very first year, poi lam korikulum on friday. HAHA, how good? No need study  :P  When I reach school, I saw many form one and two boys at canteen run here and there at canteen. So active? HAHA





At first, we played ghost room. While lining up, a scout boy say that minimum 5 person, maximum 7 person to enter this ghost room. But we just have three person. Luckily we saw our classmates lining up in front there, so we join them. 3 girls and 4 boys, actually not that scary you know, cause is too light, can see where's the ghost. But I still can't control myself to calm down and keep shouting while those ghost touch me, haha.



After had our breakfast from those stalls, we keep walking here and there. And buy some foods to bear, cause she was duty-ing that time. After that, we feel tired, we go inside 3a2 and rest. Then start the party ourselves. Keep shouting, dancing, jumping inside. HAHAHA. Like orang yang gila. Then I suggested to play music chair, and I was the loser  -.- After playing, start to camwhoring!  :D

 





































What's the problem to them? 
HAHAA

 







The last picture  :)
 Had a nice day with them!



Dismissed at 12:30 p.m.,
then lunch at domino with mum and maid

 



Funny summary,
HAHA

 

The day fruit!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment