7 June 2012

Hong kong trip @ Day four


30 . 05 . 2012   @   Wednesday


The last day at nikko hotel, had a picture for memory  :)  Today is a free day. SHOPPING SHOPPING!! Brother bought a tee only. I bought three tee, zara short & zara bag. My mum brought three branded bag, dad bought many branded shirt , socks, and two watches. I feel my dad mad at that day, I never see my dad so crazy shopping before  :O

 

He sent me this,
K YOU!!!



激光 show

 

Dinner, 
japanese dinner



Alcohol

 



This like snooker balls right?
HAHAH

 





Got a stupid ppl, because of me, waiting me to online, waste his money to on 3G 24 hours, cause his house wifi can't connect. Every time I open wifi, he sure sent me a lot of things, and his words always made me touch. I still remember the very first time I saw what he sent to me, I tear. I LOVE YOU, thanks for your everything  :)

 





Smile  :)



Why so true?  -.-

 





Dessert, so nice!
The chocolate powder, is like awwww!!  :D

STAY TUNED,
updated three days post, not that easy,
stop here and goodnight  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment