7 June 2012

Hong kong trip @ Day two


28 . 05 . 2012   @   Monday


Wake up with this blur face. Believe it, hk around 6 already dawn,but this photo wasn't take it 6 o clock, haha, I take at 7 something I think. K I know no one cares what time I took this  -.-



Breakfast 之肠粉  :P

 





 金紫荆广场,I got took picture with the 紫荆花, 
but I don't know where's the picture gone  -.-

 

Sit the boat for sightseeing the view of 香港仔

 









This over million ringgit







 







Here is jewelry factory,haha, not interested  -.-
we stay there for 15 minutes only


Next station - 大屿山之水晶车

 













Shooooo high!
Same height with the cloud!



传说中的无影手,
杀人无数,更俘虏了一个人的心  HAHAHA

 

Come up so high for seeing this, 
and

 

Have vegetarian food,
nice!!

 

山水豆腐花,
收皮唔该













fer por zai  :S

 



When going down,
papamama were sleeping, HAHAH

 

I just keep camwhoring  :P

 

My bie line background  :P

 

bird nest egg tart,
YIQIBANG!!

 

hong dao sha

 

Hehe, day two hk trip end up with this pic  :)


STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment