6 June 2012

Hong kong trip @ Day one


27 . 05 . 2012   @   Sunday

Finally I am here to update my blog, I am just too lazy. Although I am lazy now also, but, I gotta feel to blog, haha! Ya, this day is my boyfie birthday, but I have a trip, my dad's company trip. Is really a sad thing, I wonder who chosen this date to start the trip!! 

 

I think this is taken around 5 a.m. ?
 We keep texting and on calling, until I flight.
 

Nine o clock is the boarding time, so before that, brother, I and those staffs have our breakfast at MCD. But my parents are business class, so they have their breakfast at lounge and they saw an artist. But they forgotten what's her name. So I don't know who they saw  :S



Mine

 

Bro's

 



HAHAHAHA
xiaoyun's friends  :P

 

Messy hair

 





People mountain people sea,
I had been waiting here for half an hour  -.-



WHY?!
WHY LET ME SEE 27?!!!

 

The first place  -  黄大仙

 

Do you realized this trip,
female more than male?  AHAA

 

My brother and his 生肖,
chicken 

 

Dragon papa

 

Is this a rat?! YA, but not alike at all!!!  -.-
* my mum didn't take this cause she say her snake is too ugly

 







This wong dai xin temple quite nice right? The tourist guide said it's because many wise man always donate money to this temple for decorating, that's why.


Next station - 杜莎夫人蜡像馆

 




























 






















This is the ticket to enter this museum

 







The tourist guide said, hong kong citizens prefer to keep a pet than born a baby. Cause at hong kong everything is expensive. Not every family got the ability to have a baby.



What we always watch in hongkong drama,
haha finally I saw!! 

 



My boy said I less to wear long pants,
haha, I am agree  :P

 

Supper here



Dog name's food,
weird  -.-

 



So miss him at that night  ~

 

Oh ya! 
This is the day dinner  :)


STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment