27 May 2012

Celebration of teacher's day



25 . 05 . 2012   @   Friday

See my face, so blur,
i was just wake up  :S

 

Spot me  :P

 

The two trainie teachers. Thanks miss chan, for teacher my class chinese Although your voice really soft, can't really listen what you said, but I know you already tried your best haha. All the best to your future life! Thanks miss teoh also. Althought you didn't teach me, but you always relief, always chat nonsense with us, and taught me many skills to study. Hope you stay long with your boy and all the best. LOVES!















Don't know who bought this,
the taste is unforgettable! Sweet like hell  -.-

 







I still remember my class high till sing song to teachers, even principal. OMG, their song is like wo ke yi, fantastic baby, yue liang dai biao wo de xin, xiao zhu xiao zhu fei du du and more. They treat classroom as k box? HAHA crazy classmates I have :D 

 

26 . 05 . 2012   @   Saturday



THANKS TO THEM, XOXO!
and also xinyi  :*


No comments:

Post a Comment