24 May 2012

Exam ended!


21 . 05 . 2012   @   Monday



Tuition time

















HAHAHA 
ann's stitch

 

Because of the chair  -.-


22 . 05 . 2012   @   Tuesday



So tired after schooling 

 



Fight with history that night  !!


23 . 05 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

Fried rice as lunch

 

Where is this?
my beloved ma-chi  :)

 

Self-protection!

 

HAHAHA 
MY FEELING


24 . 05 . 2012   @   Thursday


Finally, exams end! YAYYYYY  I just want to sleep, I just want to play, I just don't know to study! Seriously, I have no put much effort on this mid-term. Just hope that my results won't that sucks. Peace lkp :S

 

Although exam ended, 
life still goes on, tuition on too  :/

 

HAHAHAH,
this restaurant name made me laughed  XD

 
 




To those students who still having last paper tomorrow, add oil! Xiaoyu's supports here  :D  And I am going to have a meal, then sleep! hehe, missyou  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment