12 May 2012

This week :)


06 . 05 . 2012   @   Sunday


A study day, 
whole day keep revision account!

 

Hair was very disturbing!
I tied up then continue study!!

 

Around 4 something, mom reached home and gave me this. She said she bought something and free gift this to her. I feel this is so cute then I ask her to give me  :P



Someone named her as xiaoyun,
hehe my daughter, xiaoyu's xiaoyun  :D

 

This shower is so cool   :O

 

Sunday's snacks!

 

Then facetime, hehe


07 . 05 . 2012   @   Monday

 

Orange sky, 
so nice, so warm   ~

 

When adding petrol to car, I texted with someone, lol. Then he told me at petrol station is not allow to text or call. LOL I REALLY DON'T KNOW LOR  -.-

 

First student to tuition  -.-

 


08 . 05 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

Cute face?
HAHAHAHA

 

Then went to jj for buy some needed stuff,
hehe peace  :)

 

Before waiting mum fetch me to tuition, 
camwhore  :D

 

The day dinner haha, 
bought to grandma house for visited her





Lovely grandma,
GET WELL SOON  xoxo

 


09 . 05 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 



A day before exam, got abit nervous. But I already know everything, what I nervous of?!  -.-

 

Keep revision!!


10 . 05 . 2012   @   Thursday


 My account test no A liao,
not balance  :(





12:35 p.m. dismissed, we were the first and second students reached there. We walk slowly, eat slowly, buy slowly, but only 1:45 p.m.  -.-  Usually we done all things already 2:15 p.m.

 

So busy texting with her's JB  :P

 







PEACE   ~





HAHA her IQ test  xD

 

This is better  

 

her temple run,
wahhhh, so jealous you wor chongyining  :(



Her history notes

 

Live with chok!  :P

 

Every time I feel tired, 
I would play piano, then tiredness will auto disappear!

 

Momochacha made from mum, 
yummm  ~


11 . 05 . 2012   @   Friday



Tasto, not bad, 
recommend!

 

AHAHA, 
this is the most beautiful facetime photo of mine I think?  :D

 

Vegie dinner  


12 . 05 . 2012   @   Saturday

 

Can I slap this face?  -.-

 

Then mummy bring me to a old restaurant had lunch

 





For eating this,
CURRY FISH

 

Up & Up Restaurant

 

Old style elevator



Same shoes with mama today, 
haha so sweet  :P

 

Then acc mum to buy flowerpot

 

On the way to facial,
after facial, mcd!

 







Fav, chicken foldover,
JENG!!

 

Spicy chicken, 
really spicy, mcd no lie  -.-

 





HORLICKS CRUNCH,
RECOMMEND!  :D

 

You thought this is my self take?
Actually is my brother suddenly call me then capture it -.-

 

Hehe had a nice day, 
and now, is the waiting time, xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment