21 May 2012

IMY


Get shock of this or not?! I get shock also, I think is the weather problem cause this? Because my skin very sensitive one and I didn't ate any seafood recently, so I guess is weather problem. Luckily after two days was fine. And someone, hahaha, look so worry. Nothing liao la, don't worry  :)


18 . 05 . 2012   @   Friday



No electric that night, what a bad luck?
Facetime with someone, suddenly dark out  -.-



Candle, electric touch, little fan are needed! Someone viber acc me, cause I am alone in house. HAHAHA he said he listen some sound, what the?! SHOCK ME, got ghost? -.- Chat until he asleep, cause he is totally tired. But the phone still on, then I off him, let him sleep comfortably  ~


19 . 05 . 2012   @   Saturday



Getting better  :)


Chicken folder set with mum




Had a first try with this,
SWEET CARAMEL!


Huiyor, 
serious dark circle  O.O


I miss the oneee   ~


HAHAHAA,
why so funny?!!


Dinner, so full,
tea for digestion  ;)


20 . 05 . 2012   @   Sunday


In the midnight, someone called me, first time he chat with me, and ask me to sleep early. Second time, he ask me, do you know what's date today? HAHAHA and told me 520  :D



Maggie as my 520 meal


HAHAHA,
when I was kid, I was just that bad  :P



Bad tu zi  :P


21 . 05 . 21012   @   Monday


My lunch, 
roast bread!  YUMMM   ~


No comments:

Post a Comment