26 May 2012

Two days with him :D


25 . 05 . 2012   @   Friday


A school day. After dismiss, he and me walked to mcd. Actually, not that far, nearer than what I imagine. We walked with a umbrella, hehehaha, I am so careful right?  :P



When we reached, we sit for awhile. Cause that day is a jamuan day for celebrate teacher's day of my school, we both are full after the jamuan, so we just had ice cream there  :)


26 . 05 . 2012   @   Saturday


A hanging day with HIM



First, we went to wok sifu,
he acc me for having my brunch



He capture this without I knowing

 

And this is the revenge time  :P

 

After brunch,we watched MIB, a digusting movie but quite funny also. And we sat couple seat, haha, our first time to sit couple seat.



Then acc him to de garden for having his lunch. Around five something, I backed. Hmmm, not willing to back, cause I am going to hong kong later. The flight time is 9:15 a.m. Ahhhhhh, I'll miss you I bet :/

 

Reach home with pimple face 

 

The words for him:

You you you, yea is you, I know you seeing this. Take care of yourself at here la k? Don't sick! If you sick I will chop you into six pieces! I will take care of myself at hongkong too. He is the one who always remind me to eat fruits & drink water. Without his remind, will I remember? HAHA. Three more hours is your birthday, bie, happy birthday! Hope you like my surprise hand-made birthday card. In these days that I am not at here, don't always late back to house! K? Miss you, happy birthday, ILY  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment