18 May 2012

Self shoot week :P


Took this after faicial, 
not very obvious right? HAHA peace!  :P


13 . 05 . 2012   @   Sunday


HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!



What I gave to my mum, 
hehe love you mama!  :D



Then went to a papa's friend house,
on the way, had this as breakfast?  HAHAHA

 





Love my hair so much today
so soft, and look so long  :P


14 . 05 . 2012   @   Monday


Happy birthday to my beloved desk mate, karwai, five years best friend. Not easy. She is the only schoolmate that I would told her all my secret, my deepest feelings. May our friendship never end, love you, BFF!

 

Made from karwai, sookuan & me,
simple but not bad right?  :D

 





Happy birthday to you once a again!  :)


A memorable day with someone, I'll always remember the feeling!! Thanks for giving me a nice day, giving careful, and I will remember the bowl of mix fruits! HAHA  :P
  


Night tuition

 


15 . 05 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

Just finish bath, 
REFRESHHHH   ~

 









The yumyum rice, 
mommy you should bong chen him always!
 
 

Recently always had tomato juice after meal


16 . 05 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

Don't so cute can?!!

 





The nicest tattoo I ever seen,
ooppsss!

 



Yerrrrrrrrrrr,don't so cute la!
Gogo & Baobao will hate me if they heard what I said!  :/


17 . 05 . 2012   @   Thursday

 



Not good taste, 
what chong yining you bought?!  

 



Always gossip before start the tuition
hahaha
 






When I reach house,
I facetime with somone, then he tuition I bath  :)

 









Yoooo! 
KITTY IN DA HOUSE  :D

 

Finally, I know who's lin zhi pinh dy!
Aiyo, quite cute mar :P

 

Dinner


18 . 05 . 2012   @   Friday

 

HAHHA
shy ahhhhh   :$

 

This picture is so hit recently at facebook, my school teacher, puan tan! Look like shen jia yi right? hahaha. But she already married, you all are no hope  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment