12 June 2012

The last two days of holidays




09 . 06 . 2012   @   Saturday

 

Went to chicken rice with mum,
at a famous restaurant

 

Bercham dao fu fa,
woahhhh, jeng!

 

Dinner, 
and drink this beer

 



Who dare to play this with me?  
HAHAH
 

10 . 06 . 2012   @   Sunday


Yining birthday, haha. happy birthday to you sorpor, have a blast. Always stay happy, and always sweet with him  :P  But I am not outing for celebrate her birthday, haha. With kaiqin, long time no hang with her!

 

The petpet k box sales, not allowed me to bring sushi to go in. What the? I didn't have my breakfast or brunch before hang, I am so hungry you know?! I can't endure, then I order their food.





















After kbox, we walked to chatime, but too many people, so we walked back to jj -.- Then I have my sushi at food court. After that, I accompany she to mcd to eat her sundae chocolate, haha. We feel so thirsty, then we walked to de garden again and order this to quench at wong kok.

 



Mickey Lkp & Paul Frank Tkq

 

Thanks baby, this is souvenirs from China. HAHA, cute. And I give her a stitch accessories, bought from disneyland. Hehehaha   ~


No comments:

Post a Comment