24 June 2012

Should I stop blogging?


18 . 06 . 2012   @   Monday

 










HAHAHA 
camwhoring non stop!

 

And we took a video,
HAHAHA, stupid video!


19 . 06 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

That day I eat like a crazy. I ate maggie mee, chocolate, tomato juice and cookies -.-  Actually I am not hungry, but I just feel want to eat, LOL, mouth too itchy?  -.-

 




20 . 06 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 



lunch!

 

Yiiiiiii , xiaoyun don't emo, haha.
my ast.monitor ask me why want to take picture while sleeping  -.-





Cute dahhhhhh!

 

Tips tips, 
HAHA


Seriously, I no the mood to blog anymore. Sometime I just feel blogging is so irritating. I don't know how to describe my feeling well. HAHA. But I still got motivation to write.  What's the motivation? Maybe this blog already created three years and more, I don't want to stop, not willing to stop. Yau jor gam cheng  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment