12 June 2012

Outing with schoolmates :)


08 . 06 . 2012   @   Friday


I wake at 10 that day, feel so faint when I wake up, so suffer! Actually I got the feel want ffk yining & becky that moment, but I didn't la, haha. I still remember that I am fainting walk towok sifu to meet them. Ahhhh. After my brunch, I feel better. I think is because I didn't have my breakfast, that's why I feel faint  :S
 
 

Our first song in k box, haha,
Fantastic Baby!


PICTURE TIME!



















What I doing there?

v

v

v
 

Dacing like penguin?  
HAHAHA  :S

 























The very first picture with Becky  :$
 
















This pose can make your face look slimmer,
don't we?  :P

 



We are acting like someone,
haha, we know who's that ourselves  :P

 





Then yining fetch me back, cause my mum got things to do, rushing to back from a far place. I don't want my mum so rush, so I ask yining fetch me back. Thanks a lot baby  *muackz*

 

The day outfit

 

Reached home and eat this,
so nice!!!
Two days finish it, great, pimples pop out  -.-

 





Goodnight picture  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment