23 July 2012

He fetced me ;)


17 . 07 . 2012   @   Tuesday


Aunty Perry is a cake genius! She made cake to us, chocolate steam cake. Woooo ~  SO PRO!!

 

Supper


20 . 07 . 2012   @   Friday


After school, 
mummy bring me to jj for buying vegetable.

 

The first time to try the thing wrapping the ice cream,
yerrrrrrr! don't eat it  -.-

 

Mix berries juice,
DELICIOUSSS  ~

 

Popo homemade dinner again

 

 And I bought this at sasa,
new lip balm

 


 22 . 07 . 2012   @   Sunday

 

Hang with my baby boy,
and he fetched me, haha

 

 The very first time! His driving skills not bad  :P  I think he doesn't know I capture this, haha! Watched the dark knight rises at jj, 2 hours and 36 minutes long movie  @@


23 . 07 . 2012  @   Monday



Mummy bought this for me just now,
and now I almost finish in one hour, so few inside  :S

 

And these are my lunch


Dang dang, finished two posts, and is time to study! Oh ya, to those friends that having exam in this week or next week, GAMBETEH! And also you, wo de boy friend, add oil in your trial, pray hardly for you, jia you jia you!


No comments:

Post a Comment