31 July 2012

End of july


 28 . 07 . 2012   @   Satuday


Went to brunch with mama that day. Had a long long time didn't go to Secret Garden. Miss the food 99!!  

 







Coffee ends the meal

 

AGREEABLE!

 

The boy is so funny, 
HAHA!



Stupid laugh  @@

 

Gotta feel?  :P

 

The day necklace,
sweet sweet  :D

 



At night, around 11 something, uncle lam and his family came to my house. His daughters and son came my room and find while I watching tiger cubs. At first they watched with me also, but till half, they starting take my barbie doll out, and played the bear bear-s. HAHA, they are so cute!


29 . 07 . 2012   @   Sunday

 

Brother bought chatime for me again, 
haha  :P

 

tarts that made from uncle lam's wife, aunty perry,
delicious!

 

Cutes cats  :P

 

Dinner at grandma house,
on the way-ing

 

Day fruit, 
APPLE  :)

 

After 20 years, 
the passers-by still there, HAHA!

 

HAHA,
my good boy  :P


30 . 07 . 2012   @   Monday

 

Draw by yu xuan, 
wooooo, so nice!!!  :O

 

Wrote by li ann, 
she said nice wor, haha! *self-loving*

 

So trueee   ~

 


31 . 07 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

Just now my lunch


Sometime, we just can't control something. What can we do is try to accept it. Isn't? But, not that easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment