23 July 2012

Friends Days :D


18 . 07 . 2012   @   Wednesday


That morning, I am so tired, I just wish to sleep and sleep -.- But fact will never change, still want to back to school  :S  After school, went parade with my beloved schoolmates to hang hang. This is the last hanging of us until the October test. 

 

Sushi King as lunch


Finished lunch is photograph time  :D

 











 Then acc hui jia to shilin







She keep playing phone and don't take picture with me, 
so I did this to she  :P

 



And now she is guai guai to take picture with me,
HAHAHA

 









Too bred, and we took this,
finished taking the love shape then say byebye to them  :/


By the way, 
had a nice day with them, hehehaha  ~
 


Grandma homemade noodle,
JENGGG!


19 . 07 . 2012   @   Thursday


As usual, 
after school then went tuition with yining.





Our lunch lunch

 

While waiting tuition, 
capture capture, haha!

 









Yining's mentos, 
and my impact for my baby boy  :P

 

So tired after tuition!!

 

That day my mum is so happy. Every time she having a good mood, she will cook a lot to us, haha. That's why I have a big tummy the next day  -.-

 

I just don't know why my face so chubby!! 


Three more weeks, is the exam week again @@  Kay jia you and STUDY HARD HARD!


No comments:

Post a Comment