15 July 2012

Weekday


Don't know since when, I dislike myself, even hate myself having this kind of nails. Long nails! Feel so weird, so ugly if without any nails painting. So I will cut it if I do not want to paint my long nails. * but I never paint my nails before  -.-


09 . 07 . 2012   @   Monday



Is a day tuition with ann again, haha
 That's mean I got sweet to eat again  :P









The souvenirs for me, peishan and xuan, from ann,
she went to a trip last week. THANKS ANN ANN  :D

 


10 . 07 . 2012   @   Tuesday

 

Senam robik that day, haha. Feel my school students so not active and sensitive about face-saving, they not to do at all, LOL. I am shy but at least I got do, hehe, this is what we called, good discipline student  :P

 

After school, hanged to jj with mum,
for having lunch and buy a birthday cake for my brother.

 



Pizza hut as lunch,
SOOO  DELICIOUS!!

 

Ice cream cake

 

This for keeping the coolness inside the cake

 

Yo BROTHER! The one who always argue with me, but after a few minutes, will have a funny chat again, haha! Erm, my brother is 19 this year, one more year, gonna 20, haha, old man old man  :P  Btw, wish you happy always, earn more money, got many pretty girls come to you and meet your real mrs. right. And be healthy, don't clubbing so much? K? LOVE YOU   ~





hahaha, baskin robbins chocolate,
don't know why when I eating this, I feel so happy  -.-

 







Pretty cake, 
BYEBYE  :(


11 . 07 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

STOP THOR STOP HULK!!!  

 

And stay back with my baby boy that day,
hehe sweet sweet  :D



THOR niao, and one more, 
si THOR bei lei, haha, these two made me laugh out loud, haha!





The day dinner
 




ROUND JERRY
I hope he is my pet, haha, so cute so bak chi!

 

 This is what I do always  -.-


12 . 11 . 2012   @   Thursday

 

:)

 

So weird after I finished the cake  @@

 

And my monitor photographed me without my knowing, 
guess what, I am the first one who sleeping  -.-

 

HEN CUTE AH PI GU NI!!!


 


13 . 07 . 2012   @   Friday


My school sport day. That day I didn't marching, but bear, kar wai, soo kuan, all need to marching, haha. Whatever, they did well, proud of you guys  :)

 

Bear

 

Chow 

 
  
Lian 



4 in 1 
And RED HOUSE WON, woohoooo   ~



And also the love one  :D

 

His medals, 
good job baby! * ai ni ai ni *


 After sport day,
 mummy and I went to jj

 

Mother's curry mee

 

My black pepper chicken chop



Dinner, 
delicious!

 



HAHAHAHAHA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment