14 July 2012

Last week


Come come, let's sit a time machine with me and back to the last week life. I am not busy, but I am quite lazy to update my blog. But now, the feel back is again, hehehaha!


 03 . 07 . 2012   @   Monday



English tuition that day, 
ann treat me eat this, so sour, so delicious!  :D



Big rain, nice view right?
That's why I named myself as xiaoyu, rain is always nice, always refresh my mind  :)

 

Stupid faces  :S

 

Baobei xiaoyun  :D


04 . 07 . 2012   @   Wednesday

 

After nap

 

So funny man!
HAHAHA

 

Popo ziew pai choi, lui cha.
NOM NOM!!  :D

 

Hehe the day fruit


05 . 07 . 2012   @   Thursday

 

Before tuition, yining intro me to eat this,
the childhood snacks!

 

How long didn't wear spec and take picture?

 

And always like this  O.O

 

 

Lou shu fen,
mummy hou yeahhhh   ~

 

Chicken soup

 

HAHA so sweet!


06 . 07 . 2012   @   Friday


Without kaiqin that day, 
she went to fish leong's concert.

 




Ya I am like this also, 
haha!

 

Yiiiiii  :P

 

Sweet picture  :D


07 . 07 . 2012   @   Saturday





The day ourfit,
seems fat dy?  :/


Snowflake as brunch,
My mum keep name wrongly as snow white  -.-



 Mine 



Mummy's

 

And nugget,
so tasty!!

 











Dang dang, 
facetime with him, hehehaha  :P

 

At night, went to unique restaurant as dinner,
but no service at there! So chaaa   ~

 

SO BORED!!

 

HAHAHAHA!


08 . 07 . 2012   @   Sunday

 



Awake at 11 that day, 
12 go out for brunch. So blur  @@

 



Indian meal

 



Tomato juice  :E

 

Leong sui!

 

Ya,
HAHAHA


STAY TUNED!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment