27 July 2012

His sick week



23 . 07 . 2012   @   Monday


That day, my school got a blood donation, my boy friend got participate too. Actually, I feel so scary when he told me he want to do so, 350 ml blood leh! My half bottle of blood leh!! That's why I keep going to hall to see him. But after I dismiss he only donate  -.-  After he donated, he sick. So worry! 





Yaaaaaaaa,
IMY



Cute cute tomatoes  ~


Saw this at tuition table,
我爱的人,不是我的爱人










STUPID FACE  :S



24 . 07 . 2012   @    Tuesday



After facetime with him, saw his sick face and I can't do anything to help him recover faster, you know the feeling?  :/


25 . 07 . 2012   @   Wednesday


 My lunch


Sometime, face the one who dislike you/ you dislike,
you just need to smile!  :D


And smile!


And big big smile!  
 HAHAHA


Smile enough, 
nap time  :P



Hehe, grandma homemade green green noodle,
so yummy!


How long I didn't eat apple as my day fruit?


26 . 07 . 2012   @   Thursday


TIRED FACE   ~


Ya, a very tired day! But not feel to have a nap after having 6 hours school time, 2 hours tuition and 1 hour homework time, I just want to play piano to release all the tiredness I had!

  





After dinner  :P


 NICE!


27 . 07 . 2012   @   Friday


Today lunch


Haha, while waiting kaiqin's mummy come to fetch me,
what face is this!!!  @@



Warm picture  :)


Actually he already recovered today. But some reason, I lazy to explain here, he headache again. Ahhhh! Hope that he can totally recover after today. And good luck in his spm trial! Study hard baby! And you guys also, ADD OIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment