2 July 2012

July


30 . 06 . 2012   @   Saturday

 



Last day of June! haha. Have a few of self shoot  ;) The first one look so tall and doesn't look like me, haha! Saturday, mama came back from trip, we brunch together.

 

 





 So many, so full   ~



Before dinner,
haha, bak chi face!

 


01 . 07 . 2012   @   Sunday


Time flies...  July dy, so fast!! Hope every things goes well * pray hard *



HAHAHA,
post this to facebook  :P

 

On called with him till my noodle absorbed the soup,
but still mashita (delicious in korean) :D

 

Afternoon, 
homework time!

 

Then uncle's family came to my house, for visiting us, haha. Nowadays kid is so cool. iPhone & k pop, LOL!! @@



Dinner

 

我有强迫症? :O


02 . 07 . 2012   @   Monday


Parents day. Hmmm, seriously, I am so fear of this year parents day! My results is so sucks, unacceptable and the worst results that I ever had  :/  I not dare to let my parents know it. I still remember, just now before parents day that one hour, I nervous till stomachache. Lol, every time I feel nervous, I sure will stomachache or gastric. When my mum turns to meet the teacher, they both keep advice me must bei dit sam gei in Cantonese, repeat and repeat, repeat and repeat! K i get it, I will!!!! Jia you lee jia pei! I really hope my next exam results will be improve!









After parents day,
 my mum bring me, popo and aunt to chatime.

 

Just now my lunch, k bah, 
promised myself, study well !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment