29 March 2011

Webcam pics ;)


Hey peoplesss ,

I 'm FREE now !


Facebook is so boring ,

so I choosed to update my lovely blog



Actually I have no idea what to renew my blog ,

but suddenly I viewed some webcam pics that taken at kaiqin's house one .



So ,

just want to share with you all ;)



Smiling faceee :)







I am so focus for reading her diary ,

yeaa , I'm the only one who see it before ^^v


What is this ?

SAKAIII !




Oh goshhh ,

I love this face of her so much ! HAHAHA








What face am I ? X)



She's apart of my life



The one who always listen my complain of ,

the one who always on call with me and just laugh at the begin till the end :D




I will not say too much of yok mar things at here to her ,

if not she will laugh me 99 ! :S



Anyhow ,

she's my bestieee !



I will always appriciate our's friendship :D



Oh tomorrow having a exercise test ,

will record my weight and height .



I hope I am taller than before , and thinner than before .

I REALLY HOPE !


I am going to jump up hundred times after I finish this post ,

so bye peoplesss !



Post my stupid pic as my ending of this post * winkwink *


不要对我太好 这样我会分不清是友情还是爱情。


No comments:

Post a Comment