28 March 2011

English version post ♥



My last dinner , yea ,

the egg has two yolks !



Awww ,

I ate till so happy last night :P


20 . 03 . 2011 @ Saturday


It's a relax day ,

the first day hanged after exam with my bestie .


We sing sang sung


But not high enough cause some reason ,

tankaiqin , do you remember what's the reason ? Ngekkk :P


I have my brunch at k-box !



Sushi , brought from market ,

is like hou JENG


I love this sashimi handrow so much ,

even it's japanese food , I DON'T CARE !



Is blessing for japan always ,

its a nice country & my dream country :)



Japan , JIA YOUUU !




Her sport look !

* focus on her shoes please ;)


My young look :$

Focus on my skirt please !



Nothing special ?!

This skirt bought at england when I am standard 5 / 6 I think



Althought I am getting fat ,

but I still can wear it !


How happy ? :D


Sit at here sing k is not bad ,

peoples , you should try ! :D


After that ,

we backed at 3 something .


Then I went kaiqin's house for fun & see her new laptop .


SHE'S SO TAKE CARE OF IT ,

AND SCOLDED ME CAUSE I PRESS THE KEYBOARD TOO HARD !



So bad lor her :/


Then we recorded some video ,

sot plak video !


Make those stupid faces and just LAUGHED NON STOP !

Jip sa em dou lorrrr ! X)


Her noob face :P


Ignore my pimples :/


My mouth is so cuteeee :$





15 . 03 . 2011 @ Tuesday

Hanged with chow & lin ,

but less bear beh , TOO BAD :(

I love them hell much ,

They're my classmate , and my listener



When the time I moody , I sad ,

they must think many many jokes to make me smile and laugh !


No matter how ,

our friendship won't change :D



Do we look alike ?

When the first day of reopen school ,

my chinese teacher thought we are twins !

HAHAHA


The fitting room ,

see my cacat eyes -.-


They said this nice , and I am agree :P


* I am not going to starighten my hair again ,

althought it's look like messy :/




I think I will change my hair style :)




Funny themmm






I am cute and fat ,

LALALA


Just wanna shout out :

I PASSED MY EXAMMM !


But seriously ,

my results is worst , even it's pass .


I won't waste my time to blame myself ,

I will study harder on next exam .



Yea I can do it :D


And I am so proud that my english test get A ,

hope the next test get A also .


GOOD LUCK LEEJIAPEI


I did a decision ,

I dont know it is right or wrong .


I don't care ler ,

I JUST WANT MYSELF BE HAPPY ALWAYSS !


And I think you all don't like my moody post right ?

Say yes please :P



明知道是场戏,我还愿意陪你演下去。

No comments:

Post a Comment